10. Writing a resume? Employers love to see that an employee volunteers and cares about their community.
9. Applying to college? Volunteerism can make you stand out from the rest.
8. Free experience! Gain leadership skills. “Leaders Are Born Everyday.”
7. To be part of a team.
6. To give back to your community and country on this great holiday!
5. To do something different from your job for fun! To expand your horizons!
4. To get to feel in charge and in control of your community.
3. To meet new people! Why not get in on the fun?
2. What else are you going to do on the morning of the fourth of July?
1. The great T-shirts.
If you are interested in volunteering for Rose, White and Blue 4th of July Parade or our fundraising event “last of the Alameda” Please fill out the form(s) below!